The World’s Best Baked Flan Recipe



Oh Hello there!
Hi my name is Joel! And I have one chopping board.
I have been dreaming of having my very own blog since last year and I have never thought I would make it to this, my first blog post. It took me a while to choose a topic that I already knew and what I actually loved – FOOD (Yum!). Just to let you know, I don’t have a culinary degree of some sort, but hey my mom doesn’t have a culinary degree and she cooks like pro. :)
Why a food blog?
Well, everybody cooks (at least tries to) and everybody eats – I wanted to have a broad audience and I have a couple of recipes up my sleeves that I can share. I know there are so many food blogs out there and I am not here to compete with them. Also, there are tons of recipes out there that I haven’t done and I want to try them (even the ones I can’t pronounce) and share it to anyone who will read my blog.


The world’s best baked flan recipe is very easy to make. This recipe would be perfect for new year’s dessert.
When I was in grade school, I wasn’t a big fan of flan because every time I ate this dessert I got headaches. I know. I know. You think I was a crazy kid, I thought so too.


Back to the recipe. I use to mix my ingredients using a blender and it creates a lot of bubbles, this time I went with a mixer, it doesn’t create too much bubbles and when you pour the mixture to a baking pan the bubbles disappear.




The Best Baked Flan Recipe
Author: 

               


No comments:

Post a Comment