Raspberry Panettone Christmas Cake

Need to say, that this is the most easy cake I’ve ever made. I found this amazing recipe in Jamie’s Oliver “Food Revolution” cookbook and I’ve really liked the idea to make a superior dessert with minimum efforts.




Here is what Jamie Oliver says about this cake: “Panettone is a brioche-type bread from Italy. It comes in loads of different sizes – I’ve used a large one here but you could easily adapt the ingredients to make a smaller cake. Cakes don’t come much simpler than this one and the nice thing is that, even if it’s assembled roughly and things aren’t exact, it will still look cute. You’ll probably have a bit of panettone left over so keep in mind that it’s brilliant torn up for a layer in trifle or eaten toasted for breakfast”.
I’ve changed a few ingredients (like always =)), but I’m sure you will like it!

Raspberry Panettone Christmas Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment