Bloody Mary

I have the best friends ever.  And I mean E-V-E-R, do you hear me?
Bloody Mary
My girl, Melissa, came over to my house last night and made me this drink.  How cool is that?  And I made it again today, just so I could share it with you all.
Bloody Mary
I tried to make it just like she did, except I used Absolut Peppar Vodka.  Word.
Bloody Mary
I don’t care what time of the year it is, bloody marys are always in season.  I don’t remember the last time I had one, to tell you the truth.  But I’ll be having another tonight to celebrate Thirsty Thursday…you can bet your bottom dollar on that one.
But let me get one thing out of the way…apparently in Canada this drink is called a Caesar, and it’s considered a Canadian cocktail.   Whatever you want to call it—it’s mighty good!  :-)
Bloody Mary Ingredients
This is how it all went down:  Melissa likes to use Clamato brand juice in her bloody marys.  There was also the vodka, hot sauce, prepared horseradish and lime juice.  Not pictured is the Old Bay Seasoning that was used to rim the glass.  Optional garnishes include Spanish olives, a lime wedge and a celery stick.
Bloody Mary
So a big shout out to Melissa for turning me on to this to share with you guys for Thirsty Thursday, and for her kindness in being such an awesome friend.  Remember, great true friends are priceless and should be held near and dear.  Bottoms up, friends…cheers to Thirsty Thursday!  :-)
Ingredients
  • 1 part Absolut Peppar Vodka
  • 3 parts Clamato juice
  • 4 drops hot sauce
  • 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • Old Bay Seasoning, for rimming glass
  • Optional garnishes: Spanish olives, celery stick & lime wedge
Instructions
  1. Rub lime wedge around rim of glass, dip in Old Bay Seasoning to coat rim.
  2. In a shaker with ice, combine vodka, juices, hot sauce & horseradish. Shake well & pour into glass.



author: Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment