green smoothie week: mango avocado smoothie




This Mango Avocado Smoothie is a delicious healthy, pick-me-up! My husband and I have a favorite Indian food restaurant in the town where we went to college. The last couple years we lived there we always went on my birthday. Delicious curry+gluten-free chickpea naan+mango lassi= all I could ever want for my birthday. Plus a gluten-free coconut layer cake, of course. So to me, mango smoothies taste festive and special!
Mangos are full of vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. They help to alkalize the body, boost your immune system, and even help clear your skin. Healthy and delicious. There’s no better combination! The avocado in this smoothie makes it nice and creamy, but you can’t taste it.
Green Smoothie Week: 
Day 3 – Mango Avocado Smoothie
Day 4 – Super Green Back-On-Track Smoothie
Day 5 – Cherry Almond Spinach Smoothie

3


Author: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment